If you or someone you love has been accused of a theft crime in Ohio, we can help. Our Cleveland, Ohio, law firm — The Law Office of Craig W. Smotzer, LLC— provides effective criminal defense for clients facing a broad range of criminal charges, from misdemeanors to serious felonies.
Contact us today. Call attorney Craig W. Smotzer toll free at 216.539.7157 to set up a free initial consultation in our Cleveland, Ohio, law offices.
216.539.7157 - Call us Now!
YOU NEED TO PLAN A SPECIFIC DEFENSE!
Regardless of the circumstances involved or the theft charges alleged, we can talk to you about your options and help you develop an effective criminal defense strategy based on these charges:
- Robbery and aggravated robbery: Stealing money or property
- Breaking and entering, burglary and aggravated burglary: Entering a residence or business without permission with the intent of stealing or committing any crime
- Shoplifting: Stealing from a store, done as a crime of opportunity or by professionals working alone or in rings
- Forgery: Changing a document with the intent to cheat or steal
- Passing bad checks: Done with the intent to defraud or simply an honest mistake
- Fraud: Including white collar and insurance fraud
- Receiving stolen property: You may be charged with a theft crime even if you unwittingly accept stolen property as a gift.
In criminal defense matters, we understand that the difference between having an effective lawyer and not having one is the difference between being free and being convicted of a theft crime. We do not take this responsibility lightly.
Here at THE LAW OFFICE OF CRAIG W. SMOTZER, LLC we pay close attention to the details and fight hard to get the results you deserve and depend on. We act quickly by filing pretrial motions and negotiating with prosecutors before the case is set for trial, often resulting in favorable plea agreements.
We have represent clients in the following county and municipal courts:
- Theft Charges in Rocky River Municipal Court
- Theft Charges in Garfield Heights Municipal Court
- Theft Charges in Berea Municipal Court
- Theft Charges in Cleveland Municipal Court
- Theft Charges in Elyria Municipal Court
- Theft Charges in Lorain Municipal Court
- Theft Charges in Cleveland Heights Municipal Court
- Theft Charges in Broadview Heights Mayors Court
- Theft Charges in North Ridgeville Mayors Court
- Theft Charges in Lorain County
- Theft Charges in Huron County
- Theft Charges in Sandusky County
- Theft Charges in Erie County
- Theft Charges in Ottawa County
- Theft Charges in Kelleys Island Mayors Court
- Theft Charges in Ottawa County Municipal Court
- Theft Charges in Huron Municipal Court
Craig W. Smotzer does this by using legal knowledge and real-world experience at trial to our clients' advantage. He has tried a variety of misdemeanor and felony cases, including theft crimes with potentially serious penalties involved.
Cleveland Criminal Defense Attorneys | Ohio Criminal Defense Attorneys | DUI Defense Lawyers | OVI Defense Attorneys| Drunk Driving Defense Lawyers | Cleveland Drug Offense Lawyers | Cleveland Drug Possession Lawyers | Cleveland Drug Trafficking Lawyers | Cleveland Drug Cultivation Lawyers | Cleveland Drug Manufacture Lawyers | Cleveland Area Assault Lawyers | Cleveland Area Robbery Lawyers | Cleveland Business Lawyers | Cleveland Business Negotiation | Cleveland Entrepreneurial Lawyers | Cleveland Car Accident Lawyers | Cleveland Traffic Accident Lawyers | Cleveland Dog Bite Lawyers | Cleveland Business Negotiation |