Call Us Now!
A drug crime arrest can adversely affect your life. You could face a significant amount of time in prison and years of probation. One major mistake many people make is that they speak with the police, other respective law enforcement agencies and the prosecutor's office before discussing the charges with an attorney.
Avoid this mistake by contacting the The Law Office of Craig W. Smotzer, LLC We will help make sure that you are aggressively represented, and that your rights are protected. Our firm has been helping people who are arrested for drug crimes in the Cleveland, Ohio, area for nearly a decade. Let us help you.
Contact us by phone 216.721.7700 to speak with our attorney.
Cleveland Drug Charges Defense Attorney
We represent clients facing various drug charges including the following:
- Possession of narcotics or drug paraphernalia
- Distribution of illegal drugs
- Drug trafficking
- Manufacture or growth of illegal drugs
- Drugs OVI/DUI
We represent clients in drug cases in the following county and municipal courts:
- Drug Charges in Rocky River Municipal Court
- Drug Charges in Garfield Heights Municipal Court
- Drug Charges in Berea Municipal Court
- Drug Charges in Cleveland Municipal Court
- Drug Charges in Elyria Municipal Court
- Drug Charges in Lorain Municipal Court
- Drug Charges in Cleveland Heights Municipal Court
- Drug Charges in Broadview Heights Mayors Court
- Drug Charges in North Ridgeville Mayors Court
- Drug Charges in Lorain County
- Drug Charges in Huron County
- Drug Charges in Sandusky County
- Drug Charges in Erie County
- Drug Charges in Ottawa County
- Drug Charges in Kelleys Island Mayors Court
- Drug Charges in Ottawa County Municipal Court
- Drug Charges in Huron Municipal Court
If you have been charged with a drug crime, it is very likely you will be facing a prison sentence if you are convicted. In addition to jail time, a conviction of a drug crime leads to a mandatory suspension of your driver’s license. And if you are not a United States citizen, a conviction for a drug crime can lead to your deportation. Our firm will work to prevent you from suffering these serious consequences by lodging Constitutional challenges to stops and searches.
Once you have hired us, our drug charges lawyer will immediately start working on your case to make sure that your rights are protected. We have experience working closely with detectives, FBI investigators, and ATF and DEA agents. Our knowledge of threshold amounts, testing equipment, proper police procedures, and Constitutional law can help you in your legal battle with the government.
Helping you when you need help the most
If you have been arrested for a drug crime, please contact our office by phone at 216.721.7700 .
Cleveland Criminal Defense Attorneys | Ohio Criminal Defense Attorneys | DUI Defense Lawyers | OVI Defense Attorneys| Drunk Driving Defense Lawyers | Cleveland Drug Offense Lawyers | Cleveland Drug Possession Lawyers | Cleveland Drug Trafficking Lawyers | Cleveland Drug Cultivation Lawyers | Cleveland Drug Manufacture Lawyers | Cleveland Area Assault Lawyers | Cleveland Area Robbery Lawyers | Cleveland Business Lawyers | Cleveland Business Negotiation | Cleveland Entrepreneurial Lawyers | Cleveland Car Accident Lawyers | Cleveland Traffic Accident Lawyers | Cleveland Dog Bite Lawyers | Cleveland Business Negotiation |